images-manga

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion

Green Screen Endless Loop with Download (not install) of 170
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Posté le: Sam 18 Nov - 10:48 (2017)
Sujet du message: Green Screen Endless Loop with Download (not install) of 170
Répondre en citant

Ever since my PC started downloading Windows Insider Preview Build 17040 in the background, it began doing a green screen with a BAD_POOL_CALLER error. I've restarted a million times now and it never runs long enough to finish downloading and installing the 17040 build before green screening again. The worst part is that the new build is supposed to fix this error that has never happened before trying to download the latest build! I tried to find an ISO of the 17040 build so I could try to manually upgrade it via DVD or USB stick, but it doesn't seem to exist

Please help...

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/forum/insider_wintp-insider_repair-insiderplat_pc/green-screen-endless-loop-with-download-not/6b15d0fb-2669-4b37-b71c-28bf79bcf350

Animated Corporate Video

Revenir en haut Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Posté le: Sam 18 Nov - 10:48 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation