images-manga

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion

currupt pictures on Hard drive
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 15:53 (2017)
Sujet du message: currupt pictures on Hard drive
Répondre en citant

Hii...

Had a computer running Win XP and suddenly stopped working, was on a serge protector and just stopped working, thinking it might have been the power supply. 
Bought a new computer with pre loaded Windows 10, I took the old hard drive from the XP computer and put it in a powered external drive case and plugged it in, most of the files are exactly as they were on the old PC. However some of the pictures, from the past 6 months or so are all showing fine in thumbnails but when opened have colored bars with all vertiacal or horizontal chopping up the image. 
I have tried the drive on a different machine to make sure it wasn't a new computer hardware issue and have tried opening the pictures in different programs and all turn the same.
When I switch the thumbnail to large view I see the distortion in the thumbnail as well.
When a picture opens it shows very briefly ( all be it a bit blurry) the original image without the bars. 
I have tried using Stellar Phoenix Photo Recovery, but did not have any results.

Thanks..!

More Details
business consultancy services

Revenir en haut Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Posté le: Mar 14 Nov - 15:53 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation