images-manga

FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer ProfilProfil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion

At login screen I can't do anything
Sujet précédent Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
JoeClark

Masculin
Posté le: Ven 10 Nov - 11:37 (2017)
Sujet du message: At login screen I can't do anything
Répondre en citant

Hello,

It boots up to the login screeen.I look at my kb and all the lights are off.so I can't log in ,plus my mouse doesn't work .during the boot up until right b4 I try and type in my password,the lights are on the whole time. If I  go into my bios I have full access to both kb and mouse.I'm locked out until this is figured out.I've tried my bios settings.tried every combination imaginable.my motherboard is Asus 970 pro gaming.I be tried multiple utilities.with no luck .I made a boot repair disc from. Norton.no luck.I tried the rescue disc that I made when installed my system.windows 10 pro.without any luck. I tried repairing mbr.it said it fixed it.it . so I rebooted.nope same problem, when I get to login kb and mouse don't work..I want to try fixing it with a boot up from a flashdrive,but I can't get it to let me boot to the flash drive.that's very strange to me. .
I just dread having to install everything again. Nothing was backed up.anybody help me please?

Thank You!!!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/at-login-screen-i-cant-do-anything/6c4c0118-0e79-4989-aea0-2166d5405ce0

motion graphics animations

Revenir en haut Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

Posté le: Ven 10 Nov - 11:37 (2017)
Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Sauter vers:   

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation